End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Indianapolis Home
An ordinary home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to locate. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go unnoticed for years.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for additional water you don’t want, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s crucial to locate and stop the slightest leaks.
Broad Ripple Service Experts is here to help you achieve just that. We have the knowledge for professional leak detection and water line repair in Indianapolis.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and fixing leaks are the most common calls we receive for plumbing services. Finding a leak ASAP can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks may be trickier to pinpoint than others, but there are a few telltale hints that you need to call a plumber in Indianapolis. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than expected.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your sink, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls appear wet or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion close to your home’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t locate the proof, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Look at the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is typically a triangular dial or miniature silver disc. If the dial is moving, you probably have a leak.
We can track down the point of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are a lot of places you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be started by split seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, obstructions and more.
They usually are spotted:
- On water supply lines and connections below the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially kinds that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you find proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at or book an appointment online.